The Day Of The Nation
Jinnah’s birthday officially known as the Quaid-e-Azam day sometime Quaid Day. This is the day of the nation. Our great leader Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah was born. Jinnah’s birthday officially known as the Quaid e Azam day Sometimes Quaid day. We celebrate this day to remind the freedom, to remind the struggle and hardship of Muhammad Ali Jinnah.
Jinnah’s birthday formally referred to as Quaid e Azam day; typically the Quaid day may be a public vacation of Asian country discovered annually as twenty-five December across the country to celebrate the birthday of Muhammad Ali Jinnah. Muhammad Ali Jinnah was born on 25th December 1876 in Karachi.
Quaid-e-Azam Day Celebration
This vacation is widely known as annually on December twenty-fifth. It commemorates the birthday of Muhammad Ali statesman. He was a notable politician, founding father of the Asian nation, and Pakistan’s first governor-general of Pakistan. Quaid e Azam means nice leader.
Quaid-e-Azam Day Celebration In Pakistan 2021
On Gregorian calendar month, twenty-five every year west Pakistan celebrate quid day. He was an associate degree Indian Politician World Health Organization Campaigned for an associate degree. Freelance west Pakistan, changing into its first leader. Quaid e Azam interprets to “Great Leader” of Pakistani.
Pakistan 66 years past, on the day of Pakistan’s birth be country founder stood during this terrible town and addresses his new nation. In Asian countries, day weather is arranged at his sepulture in metropolis to commemorates his role within the creation of an Asian country. Special programs regarding statesmen are going to be broadcast on TV and radio stations.
Quaid-e-Azam Quotes And Saying
- “I do not believe in taking the right decision, I take a decision and make it right.” Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There are great competition and rivalry between the two. There is a third power stronger than both, that of the women.” Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “Think a hundred times before you make a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man.” Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “Expect the best, prepare for the worst.” Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “Democracy is in the blood of the Muslims, who look upon complete equality of mankind, and believe in fraternity, equality, and liberty.” Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “You are free; you are free to go to your temples. You are free to go to your mosques or to any other places of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion, caste or creed—that has nothing to do with the business of the state.”Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “No nation can rise to the height of glory unless your women are side by side with you. We are victims of evil customs. It is a crime against humanity that our women are shut up within the four walls of the houses as prisoners. There is no sanction anywhere for the deplorable condition in which our women have to live.”Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “You will have to make up for the smallness of your size by your courage and selfless devotion to duty, for it is not the life that matters, but the courage, fortitude, and determination you bring to it.”Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “No nation can ever be worthy of its existence that cannot take its women along with the men. No struggle can ever succeed without women participating side by side with men. There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There are great competition and rivalry between the two. There is a third power stronger than both, that of the women.” Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “The great majority of us are Muslims. We follow the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed (may peace be upon him). We are members of the brotherhood of Islam in which all are equal in rights, dignity, and self-respect. Consequently, we have a special and a very deep sense of unity. But make no mistake: Pakistan is not a theocracy or anything like it.” Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “We have undoubtedly achieved Pakistan, and that too without bloody war, practically peacefully, by moral and intellectual force, and with the power of the pen, which is no less mighty than that of the sword and so our righteous cause has triumphed. Are we now going to besmear and tarnish this greatest achievement for which there is no parallel in the history of the world? Pakistan is now a fait accompli and it can never be undone, besides, it was the only just, honorable, and practical solution to the most complex constitutional problem of this great subcontinent. Let us now plan to build and reconstruct and regenerate our great nation.”Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “The great majority of us are Muslims. We follow the teachings of the Prophet Mohammed (may peace be upon him). We are members of the brotherhood of Islam in which all are equal in rights, dignity, and self-respect. Consequently, we have a special and a very deep sense of unity. But make no mistake: Pakistan is not a theocracy or anything like it.”Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “Islam expects every Muslim to do this duty, and if we realize our responsibility time will come soon when we shall justify ourselves worthy of a glorious past.”Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “Pakistan not only means freedom and independence but the Muslim Ideology which has to be preserved, which has come to us as a precious gift and treasure and which, we hope other will share with us.” Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “I sincerely hope that they (relations between India and Pakistan) will be friendly and cordial. We have a great deal to do…and think that we can be of use to each other and to the world.” Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “Come forward as servants of Islam, organize the people economically, socially, educationally, and politically and I am sure that you will be a power that will be accepted by everybody.” Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “No settlement with the majority is possible as no Hindu leader speaking with any authority shows any concern or genuine desire for it.”Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “My message to you all is of hope, courage, and confidence.” Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “With faith, discipline, and selfless devotion to the duty, there is nothing worthwhile that you cannot achieve.” Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- “No struggle can ever succeed without women participating side by side with men” Muhammad Ali Jinnah
Last But Not Least
We celebrate this day in the memories of Father of Nation who is the great leader for the Asian country. The event is primarily observed by the government and the citizens of the country where the national flag is hoisted at major architectural structures such as private and public buildings, particularly at the top of Quaid-e-Azam House in Karachi.