Health Quotes That Change Your Life:Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social wellbeing and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity.” (World Health Organization, 1948). So health is not only physical fitness but mental, emotional, socially, and spiritual wellness. Nowadays different sectors of health help us to get fully healthy lifestyles like a physician, nutritionists, psychiatrist, etc. they are providing their services to get physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health.
Our health is the center of our life. There exit a symbolic relationship between our health and our life. If we are healthy we can express and support our family, being productive in life, have fun with friends and family, learn and grow your mind, have a sense of charity and contribution to helping others. Without good health, you have nothing. Following motivational quotes to help you live a healthy balanced life.
Top Inspirational Health Quotes That Push You Towards A Happy Lifestyle:
- “Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind, and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open.” – B.K.S Iyengar.
- “To have good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness and maintain an interest in life.”- William Londen
- “To keep the body healthy is a duty….otherwise we shall not be able to keep the mind strong and clear.” –Buddha
- “It is health that is the real wealth, and pieces of gold and silver” – Mahatma Gandhi
- “The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will instruct his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet and in the cause and prevention of disease.” – Thomas Edison
- “Remain calm, because peace equals power”. – Joyce Meyer
- “A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctors’ book.” – Irish proverb
- “A healthy outside starts from the inside.” – Robert Urich
- “Health is the greatest gift.” Buddha
- “Those who think they have no time for healthy food will sooner or later have to find time for illness.” – Edward Stanley
- “Sufficient sleep, exercise, healthy food, friendship, and peace of mind are necessities, not luxuries.” – Mark Halperin
- “You can’t control what goes on outside, but you CAN control what goes on inside.” – Unknown
- “I have chosen to be happy because it is good for my health.” – Voltaire
- “Your body hears everything your mind says.”- Naomi Judd
- “He who has health has hope; and he who has hope has everything.”-Thomas Carlyle
- “Health is not a condition of matter, but of Mind.”- Mary Baker Eddy
- “Health is the soul that animates all the enjoyments of life, which fade and are tasteless without it.” -Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- “Attention to health is life’s greatest hindrance. “-Plato
- “A healthy love life is not and should not be the preserve of those in their 20s and 30s. It’s important at all ages.” -Jerry Hall
- “I really believe the only way to stay healthy is to eat properly, get your rest and exercise. If you don’t exercise and do the other two, I still don’t think it’s going to help you that much.”-Mike Ditka
- “Health is not valued ’till sickness comes.”-Thomas Fuller
- “It’s never too early or too late to work towards being the healthiest you.”-Unknown
- “Let thy food be thy medicine, and thy medicine be thy food.”-Hippocrates
- “A healthy body is a guest-chamber for the soul; a sick body is a prison.”-Marcus Valerius Martialis
- “Your body is your most priceless possession…so go take care of it!”-Jack LaLane
To sum up, health is an important aspect of life. Good health affects a happy lifestyle.